Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a fresh start.

I had a blog a while back but I was not responsible enough for it.
Here is my fresh start.

The Lord has not ceased to amaze me this entire week. (nor has He ever)



He has given me song after song dealing with what Brother Moore's messages have been on: discipleship.

Living life as Christ lived life.
Following after Him in every area of life.
and being fully willing to change for the purpose of being just like Him.

The Lord has blessed me one after the other just in these past couple of days of fellowship with Him. He has unveiled my eyes to discover the true power and anointing the He holds true to our lives. I love how all we are, all we have been, and all we ever will be has already been created through His grace. His sufficient grace, Glory be to God.


So, welcome to my new blog.
I encourage you to come back and visit as much as you want.
I promise to write as often as I can.



You are awesome! I love you all!

2 comments:

Penny Lane said...

Hooray for blogs :)

Penny Lane said...

P.S-
This is Taylor Brim...
This is my "school" account, and I'm not allowed to have my name as my username yet...haha.